PE and Sports Premium
Packmoor Ormiston Academy & Primary PE and Sport Premium 2018 – 2019
Over the course of the year we will use the funding to:
- Develop or add to the PE, physical activity and sport activities that we already offer
- To make capacity and capability improvements, which will benefit pupils joining the school in future years
POA will use the premium to sustain improvements in the following areas:
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – recommended guidelines from the Chief Medical Officer state that all children and young people aged 5 to 18 engage in at least 60 minutes of physical activity a day, of which 30 minutes should be in school.
- The profile of PE and sport is maintained across the school and the School Games Gold / Platinum Award is achieved.
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport through CPD opportunities.
- A broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils.
- Increased participation in competitive sport, both intra and inter school competitions.
Please click below to view the PE and Sports Funding