Please see below gritting plan for adverse weather conditions.
In the case of extreme weather, any decision to close the school will be taken as early as possible. The Principal will consult with site staff at 6:30am and make a decision about whether school will open. In the event of disruption caused by heavy snow the prime concern of the school must always be the safety of the children and staff.
Once a decision has been made to close the school, the following actions will take place.